Friday, April 10, 2009

The Easter Show

Whilst I would have liked to have missed the crowds and leave home at 8am the fact that Stef was coming with us meant a 10:30am start. The alcoholic fumes as she arose led me to know she had been out, what I wasn't aware of till after it was over, was the fact that Charlotte was up for the day when Stef came home.

Nonetheless Stef rallied at 10 but was slightly weary on the bus


















The girls were beside themselves with the all the action at the cattle yards


















The owner of this cat wasn't particularly impressed when I asked her what happened to the cats nose. We couldn't stop laughing at this breed of cat, it looks like it has gone head first into a plate of glass!!


















We are tired and exhausted and I am never going again. Well not with somebody under the age of 20.

2 comments:

Shea said...

Your girls are lovely Becky. They look like they really love each other.

Shea said...

and I love Steph's hair!