Thursday, April 9, 2009

There's a Mouse in The House

Dear Stephanie,

Thank you so very much for rescuing the tiny mouse from the ferocious jaws of Harley. I am going to be honest with you and tell you I did not really appreciate you then putting the mouse in a half empty box of my (good) tissues and then putting that box on top of the ironing board so as the cat would not find the box and the mouse.

I did, however, appreciate you then moving the box with the mouse in it when the cat very quickly found it. (I still can't believe though that you ignored my near nervous break downs every time I had to walk past the box with the mouse in it).

I don't appreciate (nor will your sister) the fact that you then moved the box with the mouse in it to your sister's bedroom and shut the door so the mouse could then die in peace and quiet.

I did, however, appreciate the fact that you promised to get rid of the box with the mouse in it by first thing this morning.



so..............



WHAT THE F^%$ IS THE MOUSE STILL DOING IN MY HOUSE????????????????



Love your very unhappy Mother.

No comments: