Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cat Hate Mail

Dear Stef,

Yesterday there was a nasty letter in my mailbox. It was written to all cat owners and started with (in bold letters) SHAME ON YOU and went on and on about cat owners not taking responsibility for their cats and all that their cats do. (Clearly these people do not own cats as they would then realise that cats are autonomous).

Anyway nasty, nasty letter all sorts of horrible things said INCLUDING a part where it complained that these superior (they did not use the word superior but it came through ) dog owners had to listen to the "randy goings-on of cats all night long".

Everybody in my complex is upset by this letter they have all made it clear they were not the authors (lots own cats anyway). The end result though is everybody is feeling upset by this mean letter.

So I thought I break it up a bit.

This is the letter I have written back and put in all the mailboxes in the surrounding area's.

Dear Dog Owners,

So terribly, terribly sorry about the noise from the cats 'randy goings on' all night long. I have a confession to make though. It isn't the cats, sorry. Really very, very sorry. I will close my windows in the future.

From

A Cat Owner who doesn't want her cats being blamed for something that is not them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, way to go!!