Friday, February 13, 2009

Hair Cuts

Dear Stef,

Charlotte is now sporting a cute little hair cut. She doesn't actually KNOW she is sporting a cute little hair cut as I did it last night when she was asleep, thankfully she is completely oblivious to it this am.

What awful things we do to our children, though I figure if that's the worst thing I ever do she is doing ok. Actually she wanted chicken schnitzel last night but I had veal so i told her it was chicken. She didn't know. Grandad did that to you for years, you never knew either.

Off to lunch today, Delia's birthday this time, always so much fun but as it is lunch time no drinking (well I won't be). Brilliant rainy/cold day today, really would be much better if I was in bed with cats and good book, actually would be EVEN better if was in exotic location on beach chair with good book, beside pool.

Love Mum xxxx

No comments: