Friday, February 6, 2009

Oceans

Dear Stef,

This place was just amazing, just beach as far as the eye could sea. The waves were incredible, as a mother I was horrified by what a group of boys were doing out in the turbulence, I was also somewhat envious of the fun they were having.











































The turbulent waves were extraordinary, I haven't seen anything like it before.



















We sat here for hours, it was hard to leave.



















Ended up in a great little Thai place that had come recommended, it's funny being pushed to eat things I wouldn't normally, you would have loved the menu the Chef had written comments about each dish. The one I had he had first cooked on the canals at the age of 8!!

Will do the card thing tomorrow.

Love Mum xxxx

No comments: