Friday, February 20, 2009

Busy

Dear Stef,

Flat out unpacking Winter yesterday in shop. Was so lovely to talk to you yesterday on Skype - how funny was C, though I think her getting your doona to firstly show you and then throw at me was a bit too much.

I rang quite a few of my good customers yesterdays and the general consensus is that for a 'smart' child the schools are Lor*eto and Wen*ona, L out of question due to not being able to get in and W out for financial reasons. Everybody agreed Mont*e waste of money so that leaves us well - nowhere!! Selective schools really not a good idea for C, she would shrivel with her personality of having to be the best - can you imagine, they would be a disaster!!!

So... no idea what to do now, there are a few other school s but all private and all expensive AND her name isn't down. It was never this hard with you, you were far more of a straightforward child (till you turned 18 :-)

Let me know when your plans are finalised and if I have to get the tissues ready.

Love Mum xxxxx

No comments: