Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Coming Home

Dear Stef,

You can't come home yet C is still ensconced in your room and not ready to go back to her room and as much as I am dying to see you you need to stay longer, so fingers crossed you get a job.

I had a lady come into the shop today (older type) I showed her a cardigan and commented on it's prettiness, she said and I quote 'that's not a cardigan' WTF of course it was a cardigan but I just smiled sweetly and said 'ok'. Idiot.

You won't recognize C she has had a massive growth spurt, she is LOVING Sue and is doing really well, I am going to ring and get her booked into Loretto, it is the only school in the area now (apart from very expensive Wen*ona and SCE*GGS) that has a good academic record. It would be such a shame to see her go downhill in year 5 if she stays at LC. She now wants to be a DR or a scientist lol. You will be very relieved to know Mon*te still has bad reputation :-) I spoke to yet another mother the other day who has pulled her daughter out in Year 8. Out of the blue she is now talking about sitting for the OC test hopefully you can talk her out of that and talk her into Loretto, she is going to need the nurturing and the smaller classes - what you think???

C had a playdate the other day - wait for this when I picked her up the dad was walking around in his tight underwear, I nearly died!!!!! I just couldnt believe it, couldn't believe that he would do that in front of my daughter who he has never met before and infront of me who he has also never met before. Needless to say that is the last playdate she has with that child! Very awkard as he seems a sweet boy but that is just unacceptable AND revolting.

Off to bed,

Love Mum xxxx

1 comment:

wenda said...

I resent the (older type) comment.