Monday, February 2, 2009

Eight

Dear Stef,

We made it she's 8, we tried calling you this morning she was desperate to tell you what she got. Thank you for yours and Tully's contribution to her present, it made (along with what Suey gave me) all the difference. Actually it made it possible!!

I can't believe it's been 8 years. It was the hottest Feb, I remember being so hot and nearly dying of heat exhaustion at night but not being allowed to have the air conditioning on because somebody else got too cold. Do you remember all the mornings when I felt so sick I could barely function, you were the one that bought me water when I vomited and actually gave me sympathy. You were the one that lay beside me and felt the baby kick time and time again you were the one that got so excited and oohed and ahhed over the baby clothes and all the cute things.

There have been many times when I have thanked God for you, for so many different reasons but during that time I was especially grateful for you.


All my love Mum xxxxx

No comments: