Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Breathing

Dear Stef and other people who read this blog.

Sorry to be cryptic yesterday but sometimes you just don't want everything on the WWW.

Today is a new day and I am breathing, though every now and then it's a very hard thing to do.

Onto other things. If you have a child does he/she know the words to Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. My 8 year old does not know the words. Does NOT know the words. She was singing it this am and making up the words as she went along, I asked her what the real words were and she had no idea.

Stef do you know the words to Twinkle, Twinkle? DO you even care?

Onwards, one step at a time, one breath at a time. Farking hell!!!!

Love Mum xxxx

PS Time you came home.

1 comment:

wenda said...

Lots of kids these days don't know the words. These old rhymes have been corrupted by Sesame Street and Daffy Duck.

Keep breathing, oxygen is good for you. Tell me if there's anything I can do.