Friday, March 6, 2009

Off To Thailand

Dear All and Sundry,

She is on the plane to Thailand (she being the idiot also know as Stef), well at least I hope she is, the fact that I have not had an hysterical phone call at 6am is a good indication that her checking in the minute check in opened and then camping out beside the door leading to her plane, actually worked.

As always Stef managed to land on her feet finding a nice young man from Spain who had run out of money and was spending 8 days at Heathrow until his plane back to Spain left, he produced a bottle of fine red and she managed to drink away her sorrows. Having already spent a few nights he knew where the cheapest places to eat where and (I quote) how to avoid the police. My daughter has many skills.


1 comment:

Stef Mitchell said...

ACTUALLY he got mugged in spain and was trying to get back to america. and I didnt see the 1 in front of the 8. I CAN read 24hr time.
Just spent the day reading in the sun. again. and swimming when hot. again. :P