Sunday, January 18, 2009

Change

Dear Stef,

Change is good. Thank God for change, thank God we CAN change.

Thank you for our t-shirts, we LOVE them. We have decided to wear them next Wednesday on Inauguration Day.























Rani said to say Thank You for the box, she loved it and refuses to let Harley play in it. It is HER box. It is very funny but so many people here think Homeboy is a derogatory word. Please tell me it isn't and you aren't setting C and I up to be very embarrassed - well more so than usual. Please. (If anyone else reading this and lives in America please tell me Homeboy is an ok word). Actually that just remindd me of the time you went to babysit the pastor's children and you came down the stairs wearing a Jesus is my Home boy tee-shirt. The worst thing is you were cross that I made you get changed.
















Also this is a very interesting moth. I thought it had been plagued with some dreadful mould and was going to (with the help of Rani) capture it and take it to the CSIRO but then I found another two with the same markings.























Also (again) I got our electricity bill, the first without you being here. Stephanie it is less than HALF what it was, it went from $444 to $190!!!!!!!

Hope you are staying warm and well fed.

Love Mum.

PS Is that Dylan boy english or Australian?

1 comment:

wenda said...

I've seen the same moths at my place down there.