Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Vegetables

Dear Stef,

Who'd have thought it possible but we now have have cauliflower, broccoli, beans and carrots along with the lemons, mandarins, cucumbers, tomatoes, basil and chives growing in our tiny garden. Last week I cooked the most beautiful tomato and basil sauce to go over pasta - just call me Nigella (without the hefty bust).
















I had at least 10 bowls of tomato's and now have a freezer full of sauce. Lucky you aren't here as it would be gone in a week.

Tully has informed me that the photographer taking the photo of you in a post below was actually a fashion photographer from a magazine and he liked your 'style'. The obvious answer to that is WHAT STYLE but I shall refrain from saying that. He clearly likes gangly, alien creatures.

I can't believe you are going to Rome. I told Stacey and she can't believe it either. We may have to come and visit you though I suspect Stacey and I will get as far as the British Museum and won't emerge for some time.

Love Mum xxxx