Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lebanese Fruit Bongs

Dear Stef,

I have to say I am amazed by this photo.

I would have thought that you had learnt by now.

Learnt that you will not win this.

















The delight you experienced when I bit so quickly, thinking the worse.

Do you not remember the time we went to Woolies very late one night and you thought it hilarious to slip a packet of condoms into my basket just before the checkout and the subsequent horror you experienced when on finding them in my basket I pulled them out and said in a very loud voice, excellent thank you for putting these in I had just ran out and need more, no hang on a second I need the extra large size.

And the embaressment you had infront of Nash when you thought you would embarress me into giving you money by suggesting that you would go and sell your body for money if I didn't give you any, my kind suggestion to make sure you used protection was met with a very amused, 'Mum I don't have any money I can't afford to buy protection' (nice help there Nash) so I offered to go up and give you some of mine.

Ah the deep red you blushed.

You will not win this war Stephanie, I don't embaress as easily as you.

Stay tuned,

Love Mum xxxxx

1 comment:

Stef Mitchell said...

what the fuck!
i wasnt TRYING to get at you.
i was TRYING to get high.