Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sea Kittens and a Visitor

Dear Stef,

The world has gone mad(der) the people that protect the fish in the sea have tried to change their names from fish to sea kittens, figuring that if they were called sea kittens people were less likely to eat something that had a name that cute. This is a true story

I had a visitor. Bad Jane, Naughty Jane. Still naughty but not quite so bad!
















I am very glad the English let you into the country, surprised but glad!

I have finished the Twilight series, was over it so sped read the last book, will go back and read it again when I have more time.

That's all, good luck with the job hunting - I think you should take the job in New York - just my two cents (and that has nothing to do with the fact that I have enough frequent flyer points to get to New York not to mention a 'friend' going there on a job next year)!!!

Love Mum xxxxx

1 comment:

Stef Mitchell said...

HA look at you and jane. thats awesome.
gosh.
i misss aushtraya