Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day 3

Dear Stef,
Thank you for the reverse charge call last night. I am glad you are having such an awesome time despite all the feral Disney creatures. I thought I was going to finally get our phone bill down without you there but clearly not. I have nearly done all your washing, only 5 more loads to go, I don't know anybody else who has 38 non matching socks - how did you do that?
Do you still want the 3 mascara tubes I found in various places around the house - hope not. I have yet to tackle under the couch but will next weekend.






















I have finally cleaned the car up from your little escapade just before you left. The neighbours are still recovering from the shock of walking out and seeing this.

















I had a very distressing moment this morning when I couldn't find my thongs that I had just taken off, 'bloody Stef' jumped into my head and then I realised I couldn't blame you. Very distressing. The cats and I are still falling over ourselves when we walk out into the hallway and try to avoid all your stuff and then realise it isn't there any more.

I am also still adjusting to opening the fridge and not seeing half eaten cheese put back in the fridge without being wrapped and dirty plates and cups everywhere. As for getting out of the shower and actually having my towel there ready to use - well that is quite novel.

Keep having a good time, stay safe and $5000 is NOT worth it!!

Love Mum xxxxx

PS The beer belongs to Wendy but she has kindly offered to give it to anyone who wants is.

No comments: