Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Dear Stef,

Merry Christmas my Moo.

I can't believe your not here but the two sms you sent me at 5am helped me to pretend you were.

I hope you kept the tradition going and got a photo on Santa's knee, if you didn't it would be only the 2nd time in 23 years that you didn't (the first was when aged 2 you refused to even go into a store that you knew Santa was in, so getting you to sit on his knee just wasn't going to happen).

I loved last year when we did the midnight shopping run and Santa was still there so (with the help of a bribe of $20) you went and willingly sat on his knee. Santa thought all his Christmas's had come at once and promised you anything you wanted, even a new car.

Yup.

Will call you tomorrow. I hope you have a White Christmas.

Stay away from terrorists.

Love Mum xxxxx

1 comment:

Stef Mitchell said...

i was going to get one in LA. santa was a model and so were his 'little helpers'. you could see their arse cheeks hanging out of the lycra. staying classy..