Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Cake

Dear Stef,

I am sitting in the shop eating Christmas Cake REALLY good Christmas cake. The onus is on me to make the Christmas cake this year - it isn't going to happen.

I really like the fact that you don't like Christmas cake or crackling.

I am very glad you didn't tell me about the mad mexican trying to break into your room till yesterday. I am impressed with the fact you had the foresight to arm yourself with ...... nail scissors, they would have done a lot of damage. Yup lots of damage.

????

Your sister graduated form Year Two this week. Her teacher told me she was a delight to have in the class and was also the first person to comfort another child when they were crying. She also said if Charlotte was cross with another child she wasn't afraid to stick the knife in she also said she was capable of twisitng that knife as well. Nice quality.
























Charlotte the Pirate.

Love Mum

No comments: