Friday, December 26, 2008

Fruitful

Dear Stef,

The biggest sign yet you are not here.

Today I went to get a Panadol from the medicine box.

AND....

There was some there.

I wanted Panadol and I was able to get immediate gratification. No screaming at you trying to find out where the last box had gone and how could you possible go through so many and why coudn't you replace them or at least tell me you had taken the last one.

I just went to the box and took two.

As I was putting the box back I saw something that made me have to sit down with shock, I just couldn't stop staring.

There was Nurofen there as well.


Finally got the first tomato's off the tree.
















This is Harley cracking up after I told him a dog joke.
















Tried calling but your clearly in some remote part of New York that doesn't have reception, or there is a blizzard so bad that the phone lines are down or the most likely option - you forgot to charge your phone.

Love Mum xxxx

1 comment:

Stef Mitchell said...

MAAAAAAAAAAAYTE

oh i miss him.

tomatoes look great. you bought them from thomas dux didn't you..