Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Loch Ness Monster Joins the Nativity Scene

Needles to say this was Charlotte's idea.
















Noice photo of Harley as well.























I finally got to the bottom of your washing basket. I would love to know how long you actually spent looking for the box of Cold and Flu tablets that I found at the bottom. I am also intrigued as to how they got there.

Shame you are not here I have learnt how to make Rocky Road.

And it is Good (capital intended).

Love Mum xxx

2 comments:

Stef Mitchell said...

The nativity scene is hilarious. Looks like all that church time didn't do much for her. hahaha.
I miss Harley SO MUCH. :(
However i'm playing with Batman at the moment. ill take a pic of him for you.

Shea said...

The nativity scene is classic. Great blog Becky.