Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Mummy there's a Fly in My Soup

Well at least a bug on the wall.

And it was quite a bug.

A HUGE bug.

C was asleep, Harley was out so it was just Rani and I.

She looked at me as if to say, 'well when are you going to get it' and I promptly told her SHE was the cat so get it. NOW.

She looked at it.























And looked at it.
















And looked at it some more.























Somebody had to do something and it clearly wasn't going to be Rani so I swatted it and it fell on
the table. Then she pounced.























Then it buzzed.

Once.

She got such a fright that she immediately let go.

And we were back to this.
















Hope you are keeping warm.

It was minus 7 this am in New York I was going to sms and tell you but I figured you already knew.

Love Mum xxxxx

1 comment:

Stef Mitchell said...

i can't believe you documented this event.
hahahaha.
still, i did enjoy it.
you're such a wuss. might have to train charlotte to sweep cockaroaches. think you're five yrs too late though